Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Maruyama Park


I think that Maruyama is quiet place in Sapporo. Hokkaido shrine is a famous place in Maruyama Park . When I go to there, I sometime draw a fortune slip and this shrine sells many kind of charms. It is visited by many people. If we pay a visit to a shrine on New Year’s Day, it will be crowded. A festival takes place and there are many stalls in the shrine

In May, we can go out to see the cherry blossoms at Maruyama park and we can see very beautiful cherry blossoms at Maruyama park. Many people are doing Genghis Khan in this season. Maruyama Park is connected to Hokkaido shrine.

There are many sweets shops in Maruyama. I have been to two sweets shops in Maruyama. For example, we can eat cakes and light meal causette The sandwiches in this shop are very delicious. This place has a good atmosphere. I ate cake at Anniversary of sweets shop with my friend. The shop is in the Daimaru department store and we can by Sapporo station.


How to get there: to get to the Maruyama, take the subway to the Touzai line. We should get off Maruyama Park.

No comments: